Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Year New Music

It's 2013 so let's see what new music videos are hoping to compete with those from 2012. Heeere we go!

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake
Back and better hotter than ever. JT, go ahead and wear that suit & tie every day, thanks.
Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes
Clarity is one of my favorite albums of 2012. Foxes kills this song and the video has a really cool vibe and awesome effects that make it really interesting to watch.
Boyfriend (Acoustic) - Justin Bieber
The original version of Boyfriend is okay, but I think this new acoustic version is awesome. JB just released an acoustic album of songs from his most recent album, Believe, and this version is one of my favorites. Even if you don't like his stuff, you should check out the acoustic album because it's different and chill and I think he and Dan Kanter did a great job on it.
Apollo Ohno - White Boys Rap
I had to throw this one in here because these guys are really funny and entertaining. They don't take themselves seriously and seem like they have so much fun doing all these crazy videos and that's what I love about them. I may be biased because one of them is my little brother but still, check them out for yourself and have a laugh :)

What are your favorite videos of 2013 so far?



All rights go to the original owners of these pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment