Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Style Stars

Valentine's Day is tomorrow, yes, but I'd much rather talk about what's going on right now in the world of fashion. These past two months have been EVERYTHING in the fashion industry. I can't even imagine Rachel Zoe's stress level. We've had the SAG Awards, the Golden Globes, the Grammys, the Oscars are next Sunday and we're in the middle of New York Fashion Week, not to mention the Prabal Gurung x Target collection was just released and it is so stellar.

Awards season is my favorite season and here are some of the best dressed in my opinion on the red carpet this year:
Rihanna
Janelle Monae
Katharine McPhee
Bradley Cooper
Taylor Swift
Emily Blunt & John Krasinski
Justin Timberlake
Lea Michele
And last but not least, Ed Sheeran in Nikes... this is why I love him.

Can't wait to see what the Oscars have in store for us!

As for New York Fashion Week, my Instagram has been blowing up with photos of my total girl crush, British model Cara Delevingne, who has walked in like every show that is humanly possible to fit into one week. She literally raced from Derek Lam to DKNY to Diane Von Furstenberg and finished with Tommy Hilfiger-and that's just her Sunday schedule. The girl is a killer.

xx natalie


All rights go to the original owners of these pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment