Friday, December 21, 2012

#XFactorUSA

So this fall I had the incredible opportunity to intern with the A&R department of Syco Entertainment at Sony Music for The X Factor USA. The show provides such a great opportunity for singers that they might not have ever gotten otherwise and that's why I love it. The second season's finale was tonight and the winner, Tate Stevens, is a wildly talented country singer and I'm excited to hear his debut album. I literally cannot wait until all of these amazing newcomers start releasing originals! Since the first time I saw their auditions, my favorites have been Emblem Three and Carly Rose Sonenclar. I was blown away by their auditions and after they aired I think everyone knew they were going to be stars. 
I mean Carly's voice... Not just for a 13-year-old but for a singer of any age, I can't even explain how incredible it is. As Demi said, she's an alien and every time she got on that stage I was absolutely blown away. 
Every act on the show had such incredible talent and it was so amazing to watch each of them truly living out their dreams and see them grow week after week. Toward the end of the competition, the girl group, Fifth Harmony, really started to stand out and come together to put on these incredible, fun, girly performances. If you haven't seen their rendition of Ellie Goulding's "Anything Could Happen" then you NEED to check it out! The girls are so sweet and down to earth and that's what makes me love them even more, along with the fact that Ally Brooke is from my hometown San Antonio ;) 
Anyway, I don't know how many of you watched the show live but if you didn't, make sure you watch the performances back on The X Factor USA's YouTube channel!
xx natalie


All rights go to the original owners of these pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment